I’m not a cold-weather individual. One thing about freezing my ass off to the purpose of having the ability to register my nipples as lethal weapons doesn’t sit proper with me. I imply, when the temperature dips beneath 70, I’m digging the parka and fur boots out of my closet.
In case you really feel the identical approach I do each time winter rears its ugly head, you’ll want a bit of one thing to take the sting off. So right here’s a boozy seasonal drink that I wish to name the Attractive Snowman. I’m not too positive why I’ve named it that — maybe that’s as much as you to resolve.
In any case, for those who down sufficient of those guys, you may simply overlook that the wind stings your face each time you step exterior into the bullshit winter air.
The Attractive Snowman Recipe
- 1 cup freshly brewed espresso
- 1 shot Irish cream liqueur
- 1 shot espresso liqueur
- 3 marshmallows
- 3 tiny pretzel sticks
- Brew your alternative of espresso and fill a mug three-quarters full.
- Dump in your pictures of Irish cream liqueur and occasional liqueur.
- Stir your scrumptious concoction.
- Create a tiny snowman by stacking the three marshmallows onto one of many pretzel sticks. Use the remaining two pretzel sticks to create the arms.
- Place your tiny snowman in your boozy espresso.
Get pleasure from!
This text first appeared within the Winter 2022 print version of Espresso or Die Journal as “Bitter Barista: The Attractive Snowman.”